vendredi 9 janvier 2009

TOO MUCH PRESSURE.

j'espère pouvoir reprendre mon blog un jour ou l'autre mais sachez que c'est pour la bonne cause...enfin, je crois.

10 commentaires:

MZ a dit…

En pleine construction d'un projet de micro-communauté avec des amis, "La communauté" nous apporte soutien, idées et espoirs... vivement le tome II... attendu quand même avec un peu d'appréhension car ça ne peut pas vraiment bien se terminer... si ?

IDO a dit…

La bonne cause c'est l'affiche du festival A2Bulles… ?!? D'ailleurs, je viens de voir les premiers crayonnés et je suis fan. on t'attends de pied ferme (toi et ta bande) au pays des chèvres !

La Crainte a dit…

Et hop, encore un drogué de moins !
Et t'avises pas de me piquer ma photo...

Tanquerelle a dit…

IDO: L'affiche en fait partie, mais ça n'est pas ce qui me prend le plus de temps quand même.
La Crainte: Là, tout n'est ordre et beauté, Lux Interior et volupté.

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in
the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
You have done a outstanding job!

Look at my website :: blackamoor
Look into my site :: shortly

Anonyme a dit…

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your website. It appears like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thanks

Here is my blog - Series

Anonyme a dit…

Hi. I noticed your website title, "Blogger: TANQUERELLE" does
not really reflect the content of your web-site. When writing your
website title, do you think it's best to write it for Search engine optimization or for your audience? This is one thing I've been struggling with because I want great rankings but
at the same time I want the best quality for my visitors.

Take a look at my web page: dekorativno

Anonyme a dit…

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a
blog post or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Also visit my page ... traka

Anonyme a dit…

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Fantastic work!


my web-site action stump

Anonyme a dit…

I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your site. It looks like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my web browser because I've
had this happen previously. Thanks

my blog post; folije